Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: The wife helps with a major score!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    after giving up on ever finding some of the rare Marvel Legends, I finally got a Blade! my wife always looks for me. Tonight we went to KB. as usual, nothing. we were getting ready to leave and the wife said she thinks she saw some on the top shelf. Start getting them down, same old crap. then I see a Hulk with a white shirt on. Never seen this one anywhere, so I think cool, then the wife says something like "GOT IT!" look over and she turns around a Blade! [img]eek.gif[/img] finally! and to top it off, they ring up 5 bucks! Happy camper!

    and at Suncoast, pick up a Hellboy t-shirt thats awesome. Pick of hellboy on the back and the word hellboy on the front. Also picked up the Neo I needed. Now just have to find Niobi. Didnt see her anywhere today. gotta try Gamestop for her.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That rocks a wife that will go the distance to get a toy for her man!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    You rock wife of chaser!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it was so cool because we were like both excited and congratulating each other all through the mall after that!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Disappointed. Thought this was about a 3 way.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    Disappointed. Thought this was about a 3 way.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Disappointed?! At least the THREE of you were all in Steve's bed at the last BBQ! (I just got to watch. [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Three of us? Try four. And Brian wasn't among them. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    333A43B763232327Ffp473Dot3E23293D443C3D5693Dxroqdf3E232333C7758664ot1lsi

    Ewwwwww! I didn't know Baimun & Drau were involved! What was I drinking??? [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, I see all of those at the comic shop all the time [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I need to buy Blade still though, so I should shaddup [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I have a Niobe [img]biggrin.gif[/img] though I'd have to find the base, and you'd have to haggle [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Nice find wife of chaserfan.

    I have only seen one blade in this area, but I was lucky enough to have had the help of Nomalas to snag that one for me!

    Now I am just waiting for my Red Skull to show up from *marv*

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Andyman:
    Three of us? Try four. And Brian wasn't among them. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    333A43B763232327Ffp473Dot3E23293D443C3D5693Dxroqdf3E232333C7758664ot1lsi

    Ewwwwww! I didn't know Baimun & Drau were involved! What was I drinking??? [img]eek.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hence the statement "at LEAST three....." [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, I might not read so well after witnessing the atrocities in the Moderator Control Panel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •